In Stock and Ready to Ship!
Our new SP52Q Sports Lighter and Architectural Flood luminaire features specially designed optical systems to provide uniform light levels for sports applications and architectural lighting. Four NEMA beam patterns include NEMA 2Hx2V, 3Hx3V, 4Hx4V, and 5Hx5V. Mounting heights up to 80 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Replaces up to 1500W HID
- Heavy duty yoke allows for aiming horizontally and vertically
- Typical sports applications include baseball, soccer, football, golf, motor vehicle tracks, tennis, and outdoor recreation
- Commercial flood and accent lighting applications include retail centers, theme parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, mid- and high-rise buildings, and bridge structures
- Die cast aluminum housing with top glare shield
- Integral heat sinking and driver compartment
- Clear one-piece molded 1/4-section vandal resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 268W and 536W options; up to 65,000 delivered lumens
- CSA listed for wet locations
- IP66 sealed LED compartment
For complete details, download your copy of the specification sheet from our website here: