DuraGuard Products Inc. A QSSI Company
- Lighting pollution is a serious threat to sea turtles and many other types of wildlife. The Florida Wildlife Commission has reviewed and approved a line of DuraGuard fixtures that meet their standards for use in turtle areas.
- The fixture must be fully shielded and downward directed
- The light source must produce only 560 nanometer or longer wavelengths
- The wattage must be kept as low as possible for minimum brightness
- View more Turtle-Safe Lighting here